Signup for Critical Facilities Summit News
Download Event Directory
A New Event for Data Center Facilities Training and Mission Critical Environments
Critical Facilities Summit courses are now approved for BICSI ITS Continuing Education Credits!
Introducing The Critical Facilities SummitSM – the only conference and product expo dedicated to data center facilities training and mission critical environments. This is a must-not-miss event for facilities management and operations professionals, consulting engineers and design/build firms responsible for data centers, hospitals, research laboratories, telecommunication firms, financial institutions, e-commerce retailers, and other mission critical facilities. Only at Critical Facilities will you get a world class data center facilities conference and education experience.
Critical Facilities is the only event of its kind examining data center and mission critical issues from the FM and design/build perspectives. We're bringing together the industry's most respected experts, including leading designers and end users, who'll share with you ideas, tactics and strategies to help you improve the efficiency, reliability and performance of your facilities. No other event addresses the problems and challenges you face every day. You'll learn how to:
- Maximize energy efficiency without compromising reliability
- Assess older data centers to develop plans for future investments
- Understand what design and technology choices work best for hospitals
- Understand and solve common operational problems to avoid downtime
- Evaluate sustainability options and choose the ones with the greatest impact
- Analyze alternatives to ensure adequate capacity for growth
- Identify best practices in design and operations of labs
- Develop the right staff for your data center
If you're responsible for a facility whose uninterrupted operation is critical to your organization's success, you need to attend the Critical Facilities SummitSM.
Case Study: Dell
David Cosaboon, LEED AP O+M
Facility Engineering Associates, P.C.
Cooling 101 for Data Centers
David Quirk, P.E.
Applied Services Division
Tieche Engineered Systems
General Session: Data Center Design: Lessons from Experience, Plans for the Future
View All Presenters
View All Blog Entries