EXHIBIT AT CFS 2019
Critical Facilities Summit 2019 Space Selection Information
Exhibitors can select their 2019 exhibit space location while onsite at Critical Facilities Summit 2018. Each exhibitor is assigned a 2019 Space Selection appointment time.
What You Get
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Company listing in the Event Directory
- 24 hour Expo Hall perimeter security
- 7" x 44" identification sign (for in line space)
- Standard 8 ft. back wall & 3 ft. side rail drape
- Post event registrant files
- Exhibitor staff conference pass (1)* or (2)**
- Exhibitor staff expo hall pass (3)* or (4)*
- Does not include carpet, furnishings, electrical or drayage
Choose from multiple booth size options that best fits your exhibiting needs.
More InformationSponsorship Program Brochure
2019 Floor Plan Online
2019 Floor Plan PDF
2019 Space Selection
2019 Exhibitor Space Contract
2019 CFS Changes
ACCOUNTS A-B + NUMERIC
COMPANIES C, D, L-P
Having been an exhibitor and attendee for many years now, Service Logic is always keen to participate and be a part of this ever-increasing great group of Mission Criticial leaders. We look forward to Nashville and a successful 2018 event."
Greg Crumpton, Vice President of Critical Facilities, Service Logic
Connect with decision making principals, VPs and Directors from Data Centers, Healthcare, Financial Institutions, Telecoms, Universities, Utilities, Government, and other mission critical facilities.
Attendees at CFS 2017 collectively spent $745 million on projects, products and services last year.
More than half of CFS attendees report renovation/new construction spending in the next year to top $1 million.
Critical Facilities Summit draws attendees in need of products and services that ensure the most vital buildings in the nation remain operational no matter the circumstances.
Exhibitors tap into a groundswell of interest in categories that decision-makers have identified they buy/specify or recommend, such as:
Energy Management/Building Automation Systems
Who's already shown interest in attending Critical Facilities Summit in October?
CFS 2018 attendee inquiries include:
- Project Manager - Vanderbilt University
- Safety and Training Manager - Clemson Univ. Fac. Maint. & Oper.
- Network Support Administrator III - Salt Lake City Department of Airports
- Director of Projects - Tennessee State University
- Airport Maintenance Superintendent - Los Angeles World Airports
- Facilities Engineering Project Manager - Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- Engineering Advisor - FEDEX
- Facilities Director - Emory Valley Center
- Chief of Facilities - Clinica Sierra Vista
- Critical Facilities Infrastructure Consultant - Data Specialties Inc.
Influential buyers at 2017 CFS included high-ranking executives from well-known corporations and organizations!
- Cushman and Wakefield - Chief Engineer
- Fastenal - Computer Operations Support
- Toyota Motor North America - Consultant, Data Center Critical Facilities
- United Airlines - Critical Facilities Engineer
- 3M - Critical Facilities Fire Suppression
- Hennepin County - Data Center Engineer
- Casey's General Stores - Data Center Operations Supervisor
- State of Montana - Data Center Specialist
- Florida Power & Light Company - Director - Facility Operations
- University of Miami - Director of Information Technology
- Target - Engineer
- Xcel Energy - Engineer-Facility Services
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Facility Manager
- Honeywell - Lead Engineer
- US Bank - Senior Vice President
Need More Reasons?
of attendees are either the primary decision-maker or influence the buying/specifying decision.
of attendees make or recommend a purchase as a result of attending CFS.
Show Floor hours never overlap with conference sessions. You get the most of out your investment.