EXHIBIT AT CFS
Secure a presence at the show for mission-critical facilities professionals
CFS connects you with senior-level professionals responsible for the design, construction, management and operations of all mission critical facilities.
Having been an exhibitor and attendee for many years now, Service Logic is always keen to participate and be a part of this ever-increasing great group of Mission Criticial leaders. We look forward to Nashville and a successful 2018 event."
Greg Crumpton, Vice President of Critical Facilities, Service Logic
Connect with decision making principals, VPs and Directors from Data Centers, Healthcare, Financial Institutions, Telecoms, Universities, Utilities, Government, and other mission critical facilities.
Attendees at CFS 2017 collectively spent $745 million on projects, products and services last year.
More than half of CFS attendees report renovation/new construction spending in the next year to top $1 million.
Critical Facilities Summit draws attendees in need of products and services that ensure the most vital buildings in the nation remain operational no matter the circumstances.
Exhibitors tap into a groundswell of interest in categories that decision-makers have identified they buy/specify or recommend, such as:
Energy Management/Building Automation Systems
Who's already shown interest in attending Critical Facilities Summit in October?
CFS 2018 attendee inquiries include:
- Project Manager - Vanderbilt University
- Safety and Training Manager - Clemson Univ. Fac. Maint. & Oper.
- Network Support Administrator III - Salt Lake City Department of Airports
- Director of Projects - Tennessee State University
- Airport Maintenance Superintendent - Los Angeles World Airports
- Facilities Engineering Project Manager - Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- Engineering Advisor - FEDEX
- Facilities Director - Emory Valley Center
- Chief of Facilities - Clinica Sierra Vista
- Critical Facilities Infrastructure Consultant - Data Specialties Inc.
Influential buyers at 2017 CFS included high-ranking executives from well-known corporations and organizations!
- Cushman and Wakefield - Chief Engineer
- Fastenal - Computer Operations Support
- Toyota Motor North America - Consultant, Data Center Critical Facilities
- United Airlines - Critical Facilities Engineer
- 3M - Critical Facilities Fire Suppression
- Hennepin County - Data Center Engineer
- Casey's General Stores - Data Center Operations Supervisor
- State of Montana - Data Center Specialist
- Florida Power & Light Company - Director - Facility Operations
- University of Miami - Director of Information Technology
- Target - Engineer
- Xcel Energy - Engineer-Facility Services
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Facility Manager
- Honeywell - Lead Engineer
- US Bank - Senior Vice President
Need More Reasons?
of attendees are either the primary decision-maker or influence the buying/specifying decision.
of attendees make or recommend a purchase as a result of attending CFS.
Show Floor hours never overlap with conference sessions. You get the most of out your investment.
What You Get
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Company listing in the Event Directory
- 24 hour Expo Hall perimeter security
- 7" x 44" identification sign (for in line space)
- Standard 8 ft. back wall & 3 ft. side rail drape
- Pre and Post event registrant files
- Exhibitor Expo Hall badges and Exhibitor Conference badge(s) (# of passes allotted based on amount of exhibit space secured)
- Exhibitor ROI Program ($12,000 value)
*Carpet, furnishings, electrical services or drayage are not included with your exhibit space*
Chose from multiple booth size options that best fits your exhibiting needs.
Reserve Your Spot
2018 Exhibit Reservation
Please fill out the form below.
You will be given access to the Critical Facilities Summit Expo Booth agreement.
More InformationExhibitor Prospectus
Advertising Packages Exhibitor ROI Program